Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wax Strips That Are Safe For Genitals

Congratulations Mom!

Yes, I know, I'm a few days late but better late than never right?

first thing I want is to acknowledge in writing that I have one of the best mothers they can be, though of course it has its flaws, is heavy and stubborn but especially and most importantly it's the most noble, good, innocent that you can find.

"Mom, you've been in my life no more and no less than thirty years now (which thirty pigs you could have brought up) and easy to say, but how to say in words that describe the immense gratitude I have to have you in my life, the support they provide to me, peace, happiness, calm ... Thanks to you I am. Thanks to you get to be happy, I get to see the good life, enjoy it with what I have and that is a great gift. You taught me to live.

wish I could erase from our lives the blow that we lived, if I could bring some of your lost soul, I wish I could go back and give yourself the best gift you could have but this is no longer so, life will never be the same and we must go forward. Sometimes it costs. A lot. I am aware of it, but do not worry, though not always want to talk too much I carry in my heart, you know.

Sometimes you have questioned your job as a parent, you should have taught us that respetasemos you just for being our mother, you treated them like a friend and sometimes I lost some respect ... I think it's one of the best things and for which I am most grateful. For this I could talk to you about many things, not because you were my mother, but because you were, are and will always be my friend.

Thanks for being you because I love a lot, from one star to another and back and to infinity ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment